SAP Cloud SDK
The SAP Cloud SDK is also provided as a development kit that actually improves coding efficiency. By using this SDK, you can handle APIs of SAP S/4HANA as a virtual data model (VDM), and write code that guarantees the data type and call OData easily and efficiently. And also you can focus to write business logic so that this SDK provides some features such as abstraction of authentication with the external system in the source code with the destination service of SAP Cloud Platform.
- A set of pregenerated type-safe client libraries for various SAP published OData and REST services for convenient consumption and bullet-proof developer experience.
- Robust connectivity abstractions for SAP Business Technology Platform for convenient management of destinations, authentication, multitenancy, CSRF, e-tags, and more.
- A tailor-made type-safe client code generator for OData services that seamlessly integrate with other SAP Cloud SDK value-adds.
- A type-safe client code generator for REST services that wraps the open-source generator with custom code templates to make it deeply integrated with other SAP Cloud SDK features.
- An easy-to-use CLI with code scaffolding capabilities.
- A pre-configured CI/CD pipeline to set you on the best DevOps practices from the get-go.
- Modular design and high-level of extensibility
- Advanced cloud-native development patterns like resilience, caching, inherent multitenancy, etc.
- Support in Business Application Studio
- First-class documentation and support
The SAP Cloud SDK is well-integrated with other SAP products and services like:
- Cloud Application Programming model (CAP)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud and On-premise
- SAP API Business Hub
- SAP SuccessFactors
- SAP Sales Cloud
- SAP Fieldglass
- SAP Concur
- SAP Ariba
- SAP Business Technology Platform
- Deploy with Confidence